We are looking for a Recruiting lead who is a strategist and a matchmaker, to join our creative team of technology designers. This leader likes understanding people: their motivations, personality, and work style. The right person gets a kick from being a matchmaker between people and work that fits like a glove. They could work for the FBI with their ability to interview, noticing details that others miss.
Able to think unconventionally and see beyond textbook recruiting approaches to find the right one among the field of applicants. They are a clever copywriter who could craft a better message than this one.
This position may be tailored to a regularly-scheduled 16-40 hours per week with flexible work hours, and the workload is ideal for a part time schedule of 2-3 days per week. It’s likely that the right person will not come from a traditional recruiting background.
About Engenious Design:
We are a creative engineering firm located in the Kansas City area, specializing in electronic medical device design. At Engenious, we love making new things in a tight-knit, collaborative environment. Our diverse group includes Electrical, Mechanical, Embedded Software and Systems Engineers, plus Industrial, Interaction and Graphic Designers, Technicians and others.
Recent Engenious projects include: life support ventilator, video quadcopter, heart pump, robotics, surgery tools, and wearable electronics for our clients nationwide. We create technology that works like magic to make compelling products a reality for our clients nationwide.
With us, you will:
- Collaborate to strategize, plan and execute recruiting strategy for a small, yet growing design firm
- Impact Engenious culture through important hiring decisions
- Have real-world impact building a team that creates life-sustaining medical devices and other advanced electro mechanical technology
- Enjoy the variety of projects and people with whom you work
- Wow us with your organizational, editorial and people skills
- Make the world a better place by helping us recruit a diverse mix of compelling people
- A professional, collaborative work environment built on mutual respect for each other
- A flexible schedule that enabled healthy work/life balance
- An infectious sense of urgency and important work to do
- Excellent full time benefits that include health/life/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing, and a PTO program that you need to experience to believe
Engenious work culture:
Relate - Relationships are of primary importance, so we invest in healthy relationships with our team, clients, suppliers, partners, and our community.
Create - We create new things that improve lives.
Produce – We work quickly to get what’s important done.
Improve – We have healthy unrest with the status quo, and we take responsibility to make things better
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and like working with a highly-engaged team of sharp people. We recognize that top talent comes from all over the world, however Engenious is not able to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
We offer excellent full time benefits that include health/life/dental/vision insurance, HSA match, profit sharing, and a progressive PTO program.