The Engenious Project Coordinator is an instrumental team member who coordinates all aspects of creative engineering projects; leading a team of engineers and designers who create advanced technology products and medical devices. They pride themselves on being insanely organized and self-proclaimed, “to do” list enthusiasts that get an almost unhealthy thrill from checking things off lists.
This Project Coordinator will lead and coordinate recruiting as strategist and matchmaker. This leader likes understanding people: their motivations, personality, and work style. The right person connects people with jobs that fit like a glove. They could work for the FBI with their ability to interview, noticing details that others miss. Project Coordinators use succinct and effective communication, they are clever copywriters who could craft a better message than this one.
This position is flexible to support 24-40 hours per week with flexible work hours.
About Engenious Design:
We are a creative engineering firm located in the Kansas City area, specializing in electronic medical device design. At Engenious, we love making new things in a tight-knit, collaborative environment. Our diverse group includes Electrical, Mechanical, Embedded Software and Systems Engineers, plus Industrial, Interaction and Graphic Designers, Technicians, Model Makers, and others.
Recent Engenious projects include: life support ventilator, infant care device, heart pump, robotics, surgery tools, and wearable electronics for our clients. We create technology that works like magic to make compelling products a reality for our clients nationwide. Our small company makes a big difference!
With us, you will:
- Coordinate the work of creative engineers and product designers
- Keep design projects moving forward toward fast and successful completion
- Manage all aspects of project schedule and budget
- Be a key point of contact for clients, alongside engineering leaders and principals
- Exemplify a high level of situational awareness
- Cultivate a culture of attention to detail and hold high standards for quality in all aspects of our work
- Expertly demonstrate tact in dealing with a wide variety of people
- Maintain professional relationships, demeanor, appearance and work environment
- A professional, collaborative work environment built on mutual respect for each other
- A variety of clients and products. It never gets dull!
- An infectious sense of urgency and important work to do
- A flexible work schedule for this position which is open to 24-40 hours per week and flexible work hours
- Excellent full time benefits that include health/life/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing, and a generous PTO program
A bit about our work culture:
Relate - Relationships are of primary importance, so we invest in healthy relationships with our team, clients, suppliers, partners, and our community.
Create - We create new things that improve lives.
Produce – We work quickly to get what’s important done.
Improve – We have healthy unrest with the status quo, and we take responsibility to make things better.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and like working with a highly-engaged team of sharp people. We recognize that top talent comes from all over the world, however Engenious is not able to offer visa sponsorship at this time
Excellent full time benefits that include health/life/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing, and a progressive PTO program.